Ways To Connect
Along with worship on Sunday mornings, there are many ways to connect at Lake City Christian Church. The information below should help you learn more about how to connect to our faith community.
Lake City Christian Church Choir
Lake City Christian Church is a "singing" congregation with a talented choir at its helm. The choir at LCCC has a long, established history in the church and the community. We are a diverse group with many levels of musical experience, from professional musicians to amateur vocalists that love to sing. Our choral music library contains all styles of music from classical oratorio to African-American spirituals, traditional hymns and contemporary anthems. We make an effort to explore all genres of music so to inspire every member of our congregation and expand our knowledge of music and worship.
LCCC's choir participates in worship services from September through the beginning of June every year with special music and small groups providing the music during the summer months.
Everyone is welcome to join in and help us make a joyful noise unto the Lord!
- Rehearsals are after Worship each Sunday in our sanctuary
- We warm up and have a brief rehearsal on Sunday mornings at 10:30am before our 11:00am service.
Meet every third Sunday after Worship September through June.
Women's Fellowship Opportunities
Here’s a chance to get together and fellowship with friends - new and old.
- ROUNDTABLE FOR WOMEN: Meets on the 2nd Tuesday in the conference room at church.
Bring your lunch. Bring a friend! Coffee and laughter provided.
Joining Lake City Christian Church
Persons become members of Lake City Christian Church by two different paths:
- Persons who have decided to publicly accept the invitation of Jesus to become a follower are asked to affirm their faith in Jesus and receive Christian baptism. By this decision and action you become a member of Christ's Church on earth as well as Lake City Christian Church. Persons come to this decision in many different ways as God touches their minds and hearts. Participation in the worship and fellowship at Lake City is a significant part of the preparation for making this decision.
- Persons who come to LCCC from congregations of other Christian traditions are invited to join by a statement of faith that they desire to transfer their current church membership to Lake City Christian Church.
New members are received at the conclusion of our Sunday Worship Service. If you have a desire to join LCCC or learn more about the church, please call the pastor.
Find Us On Facebook
Are you on Facebook? We are. Find us there and let's connect!
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.